As a growing energy company, BW Energy is acutely aware of its responsibilities towards the environment and the communities in which the Company operates. BW Energy seeks to make sound decisions related to environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors based on thorough evaluation, and to inspire a persistent change in culture and transparency, and to remain a trusted partner in the development of oil and gas discoveries.
- Committed to minimising environmental impact
- Business model utilising sunk exploration and newbuild GHG emissions by developing proven reservoirs with existing FPSOs
- Provider of safe and secure jobs
- Local employer in underdeveloped areas
- Supporting local communities by training and job creation
- Supporting COVID-19 health initiatives
- Policies in place for responsible and ethical business conduct
- Dedicated risk management and operational integrity functions
- Fair compensation structures
- Significant local tax contributor in Gabon
BW Energy is dedicated to maintaining high standards of corporate governance and investor relation.
2021 Sustainability Report
Guided by its vision, purpose and principles, BW Energy aspires to achieve sustainable development by striking a fair balance between financial results, value creation, sustainability and corporate responsibility. BW Energy will inform stakeholders about objectives, priorities and achievements that are relevant to their interests, expectations and concerns from a sustainability perspective.
Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
The BW Energy Code of Ethics and Business Conduct reflects our commitment to our shareholders,
customers and employees to conduct our business according to the highest standards of integrity.